Austin Air's HealthMate Standard unit is user specific.
Austin Air HealthMate Plus purifier is effective for large household living areas, small apartments, and offices. Available in white, sandstone, navy,and black.
Benefits of Clean Air
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Austin HealthMate?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- People close to farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin HealthMate the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed to last for years, removing all air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
Chosen by the Red Cross and FEMA to address the air quality concerns in post 9/11 New York.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate Plus™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Impregnated Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- 1500 sq/ft
- Height: 23’’
- Width: 14.5’’ x 14.5’’
- Weight: 45 lbs
- 23 gauge steel housing
- 23 gauge perforated steel intake
- Baked on powder coat finish (Available in white, black, and sandstone)
- 13.5’’ diameter
- 14.5’’ height
- 15 lbs activated carbon impregnated with potassium iodide and zeolite (ten to one ratio)
- 60 sq/ft True Medical HEPA grade filter medium
- Permafilt Prefilter traps large dust particles and is designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
- Metal end caps with foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight of 21 lbs.
- 120 volt
- 135 watt, 1.3 amp power consumption on high setting
- 83 watt, 0.71 amp power consumption on medium setting
- 56 watt, 0.51 amp power consumption on low setting
- Plastic centrifugal fan
- Three speed control
- 400 CFM on high setting
- 200 CFM on medium setting
- 75 CFM on low setting
- Permanent split capacitor motor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Shock absorbing motor mounts
- CSA & UL approved