To help you get the good nights sleep you deserve. The Bedroom Machine™ has been designed to help those who suffer from various sleep related problems.
Benefits of Clean Air
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider The Bedroom Machine by Austin Air?
- Those interested in improved sleep
- People who want and need the cleanest, freshest air from the most advanced air purifier money can buy
- Health-conscious individuals
Why is The Bedroom Machine by Austin Air the best choice?
- Contains the most sophisticated, proven technologies packaged to deliver the most exceptional clean indoor air unequal in the industry
- Revolutionary design, developed to improve sleep
- Highly advanced air purifier exceptionally effective at removing particles and gases in the air
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean.
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
Chosen by the Red Cross and FEMA to address the air quality concerns in post 9/11 New York.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate Plus™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Impregnated Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- 1500 sq/ft
- Height: 23’’
- Width: 14.5’’ x 14.5’’
- Weight: 45 lbs
- 23 gauge steel housing
- 23 gauge perforated steel intake
- Baked on powder coat finish (Available in white, black, and sandstone)
- 13.5’’ diameter
- 14.5’’ height
- 15 lbs activated carbon impregnated with potassium iodide and zeolite (ten to one ratio)
- 60 sq/ft True Medical HEPA grade filter medium
- Permafilt Prefilter traps large dust particles and is designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
- Metal end caps with foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight of 21 lbs.
- 120 volt
- 135 watt, 1.3 amp power consumption on high setting
- 83 watt, 0.71 amp power consumption on medium setting
- 56 watt, 0.51 amp power consumption on low setting
- Plastic centrifugal fan
- Three speed control
- 400 CFM on high setting
- 200 CFM on medium setting
- 75 CFM on low setting
- Permanent split capacitor motor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Shock absorbing motor mounts
- CSA & UL approved