MERV 11 Rated (ASHRAE 52.2)
Our Best Seller! These pleated filters outperform ordinary a/c and furnace filters and allow air-handling systems to stay cleaner and operate more efficiently.
- Superior Performance.
- KIMBERLY-CLARK electrostatically charged media.
- Captures airborne allergens as small as .3 microns.
- Up to thirty times more effective than fiberglass filters.
- Each filter lasts up to three months.
- Captures micro particles and allergens such as smoke, pet dander, mold, bacteria, carpet lint, dust mite feces and pollen.
- Media will not support the growth of bacteria or mold.
- Double wall heavy-duty beverage board frame prevents airflow bypass.
- Rated UL Class II.
- Each filter lasts up to 3 months
- Sold by the case only with 6 filters per case
- All nominal size filters measure ¼ to ½ inch smaller than the stated size in order to conform to industry standards and properly fit into the air return.
- All of our quality permanent or MERV rated disposable filters are excellent replacement for your air conditioner filters and furnace filters.
WE CAN MAKE ANY SIZE!!! Call Toll Free 1-888-774-9770
Custom filters may not be returned.
Online Allergy Relief’s furnace filters and air conditioner filters are superior performance filters made using Kimberly-Clark electrostatically charged media. Each filter will last up to three months. The media will not support the growth of bacteria or mold. The furnace filters and air conditioner filters are made using a double wall heavy-duty beverage board frame that prevents airflow bypass. Our filters are an excellent replacement for your air conditioner filters and furnace filters.
Merv 11 furnace filters and air conditioner filters are extended surface pleated panel filters designed for use in all types of residential, commercial, and industrial air filtration systems. Multi-Pleat filters, because of their high quality filter media and extended surface construction, offer significantly higher efficiency and longer service life than fiberglass disposable filters. These filters are available in a wide range of standard and custom sizes.
The media is made of continuous polyolefin fibers, which are thermally bonded together. This fiber structure has increasing fiber density from the upstream to the downstream side. This media construction, coupled with a proprietary electrostatic treating technology, allows filters made with Intrepid Media to achieve high initial and sustainable filtration efficiencies.
Online Allergy Relief’s furnace filters and air conditioner filters attain a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value per ASHRAE 52.2 Test Standard for the MERV 11. The furnace filters and air conditioner filters have a high dirt holding capacity for long life. The media used in the Merv 11 furnace filters and air conditioner filters is thermally bonded using no chemical binders and the continuous fibers prevent shedding. They have excellent bi-directional strength. The Merv 11 furnace filters and air conditioner filters use fibers that are electrostatically treated. The Merv 11 furnace filters and air conditioner filters use no fiberglass in the construction. The fibers will not absorb moisture that would support microbial growth.