Eat My Dust by De-Mite
- In Stock
EAT MY DUST by De-Mite
Cleans, Dusts, and Polishes while capturing allergens and leaving wood with a non oily, hand rubbed look
Now you can dust, clean and polish with Eat My Dust™, an odorless, hypoallergenic non-aerosol spray that captures and holds dust mite, pollen, mold and pet-related allergens.
Wood and leather furniture and wood paneling are very susceptible to attracting dust and allergens. Dust mite and pet allergens accumulate on the surfaces and in the carvings, grooves and cracks on the surface of the wood.
As dust and allergens build up, unfortunately they become more difficult to remove. The use of oily or waxy commercial sprays and polishes not only creates sticky surfaces, but also tends to attract and entrap dust mite allergens, pet and other allergens.
Eat My Dust™ differs from commercial dusting, cleaning and polishing sprays in several ways, namely:
It does not leave any oily residue to collect more allergens and dust than a normal dry surface would and, just as important, it leaves wood with that beautiful, soft velvety sheen of fine, hand-rubbed furniture.
It was specifically designed to keep dust, dust mite allergens and pet allergens from becoming airborne in your home environment when dusting.
Completely odorless – contains no harsh perfumes, fragrances or other odor sources for those who are chemically sensitive.
Environmentally safe. Using a non-aerosol spray was our way of keeping propellants, the cause of so many problems that asthmatics frequently encounter, out of the environment.
# 50010 Eat My Dust 10 oz (296 ml)
DeMite® Eat My Dust™ is guaranteed non-toxic, completely safe to use, and never expires
- Now you can dust, clean and polish with Eat My Dust™
- Eat My Dust™ differs from commercial dusting, cleaning and polishing sprays in several ways
- Environmentally safe. Using a non-aerosol spray was our way of keeping propellants out of the environment.
- Recommended by allergists nationwide.
Shake well before using. To dust and clean wood furniture and paneling: spray onto a soft, clean cloth or hold container upright and spray a very light mist onto the surface from about 6 to 8 inches away.
Wipe carefully not only to remove allergenic particles but also to prevent them from spreading into the air. To dust floors: spray onto a dust mop (do not spray directly onto the floor to keep it from becoming slippery) and dust thoroughly.
INGREDIENTS – NEVER EXPIRE
1) Deionized Water
2) Mineral Oil
3) Deoplex Clear (a vegetable-derived deodorant)
4) Arlatone V-175 (an emulsifier)
5) Dantogard (a preservative)