100% Cotton Pillow Encasings
Bed Care 100% Cotton Pillow Cases and Covers
Bed Care 100% Cotton Pillow Covers form an effective barrier against dust mites, pet dander, and other harmful allergens that can cause allergies. The Bed Care 100% Cotton Pillow Protectors also have the added benefit of being bed bug proof. This mattress protector eliminates and prevents bed bugs. In fact, many doctors and allergists recommend that you encase your bedding as this is the #1 Step in preventing dust mite allergies from being triggered during sleep. Online Allergy Relief’s pillow cases are available in sizes that fit standard pillows. Check out our bedding kits & save money today by purchasing our bedding kits.
Pillow cases and covers eliminate the need for a membrane barrier, allowing both air and moisture to pass through with a pore size of less than 5 microns. These anti-dust mite and bed bug proof zippered allergy encasings are placed directly on the mattresses, pillows, and comforters and are the most effective way to limit your family's exposure to dust mites.
- Allergy & Dust Mite Proof Cover
- Lifetime warranty
- Great for sensitive skin
- 100% Cotton
- Total breathability, membrane free tight weave construction
- 100% Cotton is the coolest and most comfortable fabric available
- BedCare all-cotton covers are not made in an overseas factory. They are manufactured right here in the U.S.A. Every cover is hand inspected to ensure quality and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- 2.6 microns (mean pore size)
- 100% Cotton
- Zippered encasings for complete and comfortable allergen protection
- Double needle stitching
- Limit washing to every few months, not weekly
- Machine washable in hot water. Tumble dry.
- Standard 21x27
- Queen 21x31
- King 21x37
- Travel 12x16
- Boudoir 16x20
- Boudoir 16x24
- Square Style 16x16, 18x18, 20x20, 26x26, 30x30
- Bolster 8x20
- Body 21x60
- Body 21x72
Care Instructions ‐ All-Cotton Pillow Covers:
Vacuum the entire surface of the All-Cotton mattress encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have gotten on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag. When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in WARM water, and consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers. Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting. Do not bleach.
Care Instructions ‐ All-Cotton Pillow Encasings:
Close the zipper and machine wash the All-Cotton pillow encasing every 10 to 14 days in warm water, and consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers. Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting. Do not bleach.
Care Instructions ‐ BedCare Economy Box Spring Encasings:
- Surface may be vacuumed monthly to remove allergens and dust that may have settled out of the air or may be very lightly sprayed with an anti-allergen product. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- Wash only if necessary. Close the zipper and machine wash separately in COLD water. If you are an allergy sufferer, we recommend laundering with an all-temperature anti-allergen laundry detergent or laundry additive. Line or hang dry (or air dry with NO heat if you must use a dryer). Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.