Mulberry West Luxurious Silk-Filled Cotton Allergy Comforter
Get the best with the Mulberry West Satin piped edge bedding with the 300 thread count polished cotton with Grade A Mulberry silk filling. These Mulberry West blankets are great option for those who enjoy a comfortable, luxurious feel to their bedding while still being allergy free. Mulberry West bedding is specially crafted by a linens company based in the Pacific Northwest and is both hypoallergenic and long lasting. This silk bedding is also a mildew-proof natural fiber that eliminates moisture 1.5 times better than plain cotton.
Twin/Queen Blanket: 94" x 90"
King Blanket: 106" x 90"
- Mulberry silk is a porous, pure and natural fiber that adjusts to temperature fluctuations
- Mulberry silk is known for strong ventilation and moisture absorption which aids in menopause comfort
- Natural repels dust mites and bed bugs
- Repels mildew and mold.
- Odor free
- No box stitching
- Naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial
- Does not break down and cause irritants
- Pest resistant
- Easy to clean
- The only mulberry silk filled bedding internationally certified for no formaldehyde or chlorine
- Twin XL: 68" X 90"
- Queen Blanket is 94" x 90"
- King Blanket is 106" x 90"
- 150 grams of pure Grade A mulberry silk fill
- Bleach-free polished 300 TC cotton cover with satin piped edge
Care and Cleaning: Simply spot clean and air out in the sun for a few hours, which naturally bleaches the cotton and rejuvenates the mulberry silk. You can also dry clean on LOW heat, never machine wash or dry the Mulberry Blanket