Austin Air's Allergy unit is designed for individuals with allergies and asthma. The Allergy Machine provides identical particle removal capacity and efficiency of the Healthmate. Since the carbon cloth does not release carbon dust when air passes through, the design of the filter places the True Medical HEPA paper on the outside. This allows the air to pass through the paper before it passes through the carbon. Due to this design the airborne particles are removed before the air contacts the carbon. Total surface area of the carbon is available for gas and odor removal only which increases the useful life.
Benefits of Clean Air
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Allergy Machine?
- Allergy and asthma sufferers
- Those highly reactive to dust, pollen and other allergens
- People close to trees and plants, populated areas, farms, cities and roads
Why is the Allergy Air Purifier the best choice?
- Designed specifically for allergy and asthma relief
- Special filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Quickly stops sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses related to seasonal and annual air problems
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
Chosen by the Red Cross and FEMA to address the air quality concerns in post 9/11 New York.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate Plus™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Impregnated Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- 1500 sq/ft
- Height: 23’’
- Width: 14.5’’ x 14.5’’
- Weight: 35 lbs
- 23 gauge steel housing
- 23 gauge perforated steel intake
- Baked on powder coat finish (Available in white, black, and sandstone)
- 13.5’’ diameter
- 14.5’’ height
- Activated carbon in woven cloth form
- 60 sq/ft True Medical HEPA grade filter medium
- Permafilt Prefilter traps large dust particles and is designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
- Metal end caps with foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight of 8 lbs.
- 120 volt
- 135 watt, 1.3 amp power consumption on high setting
- 83 watt, 0.71 amp power consumption on medium setting
- 56 watt, 0.51 amp power consumption on low setting
- Plastic centrifugal fan
- Three speed control
- 400 CFM on high setting
- 200 CFM on medium setting
- 75 CFM on low setting
- Permanent split capacitor motor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Shock absorbing motor mounts
- CSA & UL approved